My Keyboard School carefully selects the most talented and passionate people within its Part-Time Keyboard Educators to enter its full-time faculty. All keyboard educators must have a complete mastery of their specific field and general knowledge of the instrument and music. In addition, they must have good communication skills and be able to establish a rapport with their students.
With an incredible opportunity to plan, innovate, structure, execute, and lead, employees at My Keyboard School experience their work at a whole new level. The legacy of our related companies, e.g My Drum School Pte Ltd, maintains its leading position in the music industry. Similarly, we attract people from all over the region. My Keyboard School’s faculty includes some of the finest educators, artists, and music performers in Singapore.
We welcome you to join us first as our Part-Time Keyboard Educator and let us get to know you better!
Full-Time Requirements you’ll need:
- All the requirements of a Part-Time Keyboard Educator
- Proficient in writing drum notations using either Finale or Sibelius
- At least a minimum of 1 year working experience at My Keyboard School
- A minimum of a Grade 8 Honors in Australian & New Zealand Cultural Arts (ANZCA) examinations or the equivalent.
- A minimum of a Grade 4 Theory in Australian & New Zealand Cultural Arts (ANZCA) examinations or the equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years keyboard/piano experience in church worship is an added advantage (Referral letter is required from worship director)
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident